Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Any Day . . .

Looks like I'm not the only one not making it thru the transition. Babies are cranky, mommy is sad, and daddy sounds like we all just died. *shakin head* He's tryna get a flight back for this week-end instead of waiting until the next. Who knows maybe we'll all be living in a hotel in Washington before May.

Got something in the mail today. It was suppose to be a suprise but 1-800 Flowers was acting up. *shrug* I knew they were coming and they still made me smile when I saw them. *clappin hands* Wanna see?

Special delivery via my Hunny


And right before he left, he gave me this . . .

PowerShot sd800is

Now I can take pics and upload them WITHOUT having to always wait for him to do it, why? Cuz I have my own camera. (which I had to take from him cuz he kept using it and even used it before I did - LOL).

Well it's almost Thursday, which puts me just that much closer to the week-end. Now it's time to get my stinky azz in the bath before the Magic Baby Ayana wakes up.

*hugs* Lady A


2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home